We are hiring iOS Developer
We are looking for passionate Mobile app Developer iOS. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic developer eager to learn and grow his/her skills in the field. We strive to deliver solutions with lasting value, meeting not only the client`s expectations but also their unexpressed needs.
- 2+ years of development experience in mobile applications development.
- Experience building complex applications for the iPhone or iPad using swift.
Also, have experience with the following:
- Experience writing multi-threaded, asynchronous code
- Excellent verbal, written English communication skills is must.
- Agile/Scrum development cycle understanding
- Experience with third-party libraries and REST APIs.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tool GIT
- Shipped one or more non-trivial apps on iOS app stores.
- We are looking for the developer who is expert both in Android and iOS, but expert in one platform(iOS) and have good knowledge on another platform is also preferable.
Employment Status: Full-time
Educational Requirements: Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science Engineering
Skills Required: Android,Java,IOS,Swift
Experience Requirements: At least 2 year(s)
The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Mobile apps developer
- Successfully contribute to client-facing software projects by individual effort
- Ability to think out of the box, problem-solving skills
- Regularly meet delivery estimates set by the client
- Demonstrate initiative to present to others about what they have learned
- Build productive internal and external working relationships
- Work under Pressure, Passion for learning and growth
- Must meet the deadline.
- Adapt to new technology quickly.
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills.
- Able to work independently or in a full team.
Job Location: Dhaka/Malaysia/Singapore
- Salary commensurate with education & experience.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Tour allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: half Subsidize
- Please don't apply if your skills and experience do not match our criteria.
- Please write subject line "iOS Fulltime May 2019".
- Rename your resume file in NAME_UNIVERSITY_YEAR-OF-EXPERIENCE.pdf format (example: Parves_AIUB_10.5.pdf )
- Please mention your experience and expected salary and answer below questions in the email body.
- Send us "firstname.lastname@example.org"
Question 1: Are you willing to travel to Malaysia/Singapore for a short time(1 Month)?
Question 2: why do you think you are the best fit for this position?
Application Deadline: 20th May 2019