We are hiring Android Developer
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines
Employment Status: Full-time
Educational Requirements: Bachelor degree in Computer Science & Engineering.
- At least 2 year(s).
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s).
- UX Designer, Mobile apps developer, Java Development, UI Design, Develop API.
- Age 23 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as "touch".
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
Job Location: Dhaka/Malaysia/Singapore
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Tour allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Please don't apply if your skills and experience do not match our criteria.
- Please write the subject line "Android Fulltime May 2019".
- Rename your resume file in NAME_UNIVERSITY_YEAR-OF-EXPERIENCE.pdf format (example: Parves_AIUB_10.5.pdf )
- Please mention your experience and expected salary and answer below questions in the email body.
- Send us "firstname.lastname@example.org"
Question 1: Are you willing to travel to Malaysia/Singapore for a short time(1 Month)?
Question 2: why do you think you are the best fit for this position?
Application Deadline: 20th May 2019